Nursing Models for Practice, 3e
- Publish Date: 2005-01-10
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Alan Pearson RNN ONC RNT DipNed DANS MSc PhD FCN(NSW) FRCNA FAAG. FRCN;Barbara Vaughan RGN RCNT RNT Dip(Lond) MS;Mary Fitzgerald RGN DipN(Lond) Cert(FE) MN PhD FRCNA
A new edition of this successful undergraduate nursing text relates theory to practice using an easily accessible and reader friendly style. Complex ideas are explained clearly, avoiding jargon. Learning objectives, Learning exercises and Study Questions make this a comprehensive learning resource.
- Every chapter has been updated
- Updated information on developing evidence-based practice
- This new edition focuses more directly on the student market, including learning objectives and other helpful study aids.
- New material on developing evidence-based practice
- A new chapter on the evaluation of contemporary practice against the social history of nursing