Clinical Procedures in Primary Eye Care, 2e
- Publish Date: 2003-06-23
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: David B. Elliott PhD MCOptom FAAO
Completely up-to-date, this easy-to-use manual describes briefly and succinctly the most commonly used procedures in primary eye care. Step-by-step descriptions guide the reader through essential diagnostic and treatment procedures. It provides a wealth of case studies, clinical pearls, treatment rationales, and information on how to interpret the results of various tests. This book is an ideal, straightforward introduction to diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- Evidence-based approach points to research literature when recommending better alternatives to certain outmoded clinical procedures or techniques that have been based on tradition or habit.
- Practical, accessible, no-nonsense advice guides the reader through step-by-step procedures.
- Clear explanations describe how to perform procedures, pointing out important considerations when carrying them out in practice.
- A straightforward introduction which helps the reader carry out commonly used ocular assessment and treatment procedures.
- Illustrated with case histories and real-life examples help the reader learn to apply concepts.