London's Contemporary Architecture, Fourth Edition: An Explorer's Guide
- Publish Date: 2006-06-08
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Kenneth Allinson
London is a living architectural exhibition. This handy pocket guide:
* aids navigation of the city's greatest sights with a clear map-based format
* features more than 260 buildings, with full notes and references
* provides a superb full colour photographic record of the capital
London's Contemporary Architecture is a practical and highly illustrated guide to the best modern buildings. Now in its fourth edition, this location-based book has been fully updated to cover the latest additions to the London skyline.
This guide looks at London district by district. It identifies the buildings most worth visiting and offers essential information about the selected architectural gems. Packed with fascinating informative commentary and useful location maps, it also includes examples of London's finer older buildings that are found near to the key contemporary sites.
* Explores more than 260 of London's key modern buildings in full colour
* Clear map based format provides a tour of the city
* Provides an easy to use guide to expand your knowledge of London's architecture