Counterespionage for American Business
- Publish Date: 1998-05-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Peter Pitorri CPP
The idea of espionage has always carried a certain mystique, having grown its roots in the political and national defense spheres. Today, espionage must be taken seriously in the business arena as well. Having company secrets stolen by competitors is costly and can be lethal. Counterespionage for American Business is a how-to manual for security professionals that teaches secret methods counterespionage experts have been using for years to protect business information.
Secret techniques you will learn include:
- Screening employee applicants; how to use standard screening methods to defend against industrial espionage and violent persons
- How to design security education programs by teaching protection of critical business information
- How to avoid liability
Counterespionage for American Business also names the foreign countries that are conducting espionage against American business.
- Learn how to protect your proprietary business information and reduce liability risk
- Guidlines on how small businesses can save thousands of dollars