Atlas of Ocular Blood Flow: Vascular Anatomy, Pathophysiology, and Metabolism, 1e
- Publish Date: 2003-08-08
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Alon Harris MSc PhD;Christian Jonescu-Cuypers PhD MD;Larry Kagemann MS BME;Thomas A. Ciulla MD;Gunter K. Krieglstein MD PhD
This text examines the vascular anatomy and physiology of the eye as well as the assessment of ocular circulation in health and disease. It offers a cutting-edge analysis of the eye's blood supply and how it is affected by conditions such as glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy. 425 illustrations -- including 250 in full color -- detail anatomy, techniques, the results of imaging studies, and more.
- Provides a cutting-edge analysis of the eye's blood supply and how it is affected by conditions such as glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Describes the latest noninvasive methods for measuring blood flow, and explains how to use this advanced technology to evaluate patients.
- Features more than 435 illustrationsover 345 in full colorthat richly depict anatomy, techniques, imaging findings, and more.
- Offers the expertise of authors who have been involved extensively in the design and clinical application of new technologies for the assessment of ocular circulation.