Tough Calls in Acute Neurology, 1e
- Publish Date: 2004-05-07
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Alejandro A. Rabinstein MD FAAN;Eelco F. M. Wijdicks M.D PhD FACP FNCS FANA
A case-based collection of monographs on the most complex matter in acute neurology, this book provides thoughtful analysis of the topics by experts in the field. Careful and critical review of available evidence is combined with the practical opinion of the authors. The decision-making process is expounded in all its science and art and clinically relevant conclusions are realized for each case presented. Focused clinical descriptions of the unlimited dilemmas and tough calls encountered in the practice of neurology. This book is a collection of discussions and criticisms revolving around these decisions that are very difficult to make.
- This book will have broad appeal to neurologists, residents and neurology specialists
- Focuses on those clinical problems that represent difficult decision making
- Readers will benefit from the authors' expertise and knowlege
- A patient-based approach that is pragmatic and useful for daily practice
- Evidence based and well referenced
- Well illustrated and visually appealing.