Clinical Anatomy of the Visual System, 2e
- Publish Date: 2004-12-14
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Lee Ann Remington OD MS FAAO
This concise source for the clinical anatomy of the visual system covers the clinical anatomy of the eye, its adnexa, and the visual pathways in a well-illustrated, well-referenced format. It balances histologic content of the microscopic anatomy with functional aspects of the eye and visual system. Clear illustrations complement the text and provide clinical information on diseases and disorders that represent departures from normal clinical anatomy.
- Full color illustrations throughout enhance the anatomical and clinical information.
- The only anatomy text written by an optometrist for optometrists and students - it provides a strong foundation for recognizing and understanding clinical situations, problems, and treatments.
- Clinical Comment sections have been expanded to include more clinical correlation comments and put knowledge of ocular anatomy into a practice perspective.
- Clinical appearance of normal structures is now included, with normal photos of the cornea, iris, lens, retina, etc., to show how appearance is directly related to structure.
- New information on aging changes in ocular tissue and the visual pathway keeps readers current with the expanding field of geriatric care and the changes that occur to normal anatomy.