Easy Injections, 1e
- Publish Date: 2007-09-25
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lyn D Weiss MD;Julie K. Silver MD;Ted A. Lennard MD;Jay M. Weiss MD
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This practical, one-of-a-kind manual guides you step by step through the most common injection techniques for a full range of disorders. Experts in the field help you assess whether an injection is indicated, localize the site, choose the correct needle, avoid possible complications, provide necessary post-injection care, and more. A user-friendly format, clinical pearls, state-of-the-art line drawings, and the latest guidelines make this handbook an essential reference for any physician performing an injection procedure.
- A uniform format guides you through every step of the most common injection techniques, from treating musculoskeletal and neurologic disorders to performing alternative procedures such as acupuncture.
- Recommendations for the most effective number of injections, as well as what medications and how much to inject, help you stay up to date and provide state-of-the-art care.
- Extensive coverage of common principles specific to each injection area helps you conquer even your toughest cases.
- Clinical pearls in each chapter provide easy access to key concepts and techniques.
- Detailed line drawings highlighting major landmarks paired with photographs provide vivid, visual guidance for accurate needle placement.
- A handy, portable size makes need-to-know information accessible at any time.