Dictionary of Optometry and Visual Science, 6e
- Publish Date: 2004-09-16
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Michel Millodot OD PhD DOSc(Hon ) FAAO FCOptom
Completely updated, revised, and redesigned in two-color, this classic dictionary continues to be an essential resource for all optometrists in training and in practice, as well as for anyone involved in the optical industry. This edition includes all of the features that have made it so successful in the past, such as succinct understandable definitions, extensive tables and illustrations, and practical advice. Plus, it now includes many new entries as well as the latest information on refractive surgery, co-managed care, and contact lenses.
- Over 4,200 terms are included.
- Tables and helpful illustrations help users understand important concepts and terms.
- The latest information is provided on refractive surgery, ocular therapeutics, and investigative techniques.
- Foundation information and clinical advice is offered on essential areas such as basic sciences, optics, and refraction.
- New entries cover ocular pathology, ocular pharmacology and therapeutics; ocular anatomy and basic sciences; investigative techniques; psychology of vision; and visual perception.
- Thoroughly updated to include the latest information on topics relevant to the optometric profession.
- A fresh, colorful design helps users find information quickly.
- New tables and illustrations highlight and clarify key concepts.