Nutrition and the Eye: A Practical Approach, 1e
- Publish Date: 2006-05-10
- Binding: Paperback
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. This timely new reference provides up-to-date information on the effects of nutrition on vision for eye care specialists. It offers practical assistance in clinical procedure with essential nutritional information backed up by evidence-based research. Contributors include specialists in the fields of nutrition, vision research, and life sciences.
- Practical, evidence-based advice throughout.
- Strong emphasis on basic sciences provides the reader with a solid foundation of understanding.
- Highlighted advice sections for patients and handy tables make it quick and easy to use.
- Full color throughout, with an easy-to-read, how-to approach.
- Recommendations for practice are included, as are discussions of future developments in the field.