Contact Lenses, 5e
- Publish Date: 2006-11-29
- Binding: Hardcover
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. Completely updated and revised, this classic text provides a definitive reference work on contact lenses for optometrists, dispensing opticians, ophthalmologists and contact lens practitioners. An everyday definitive reference work, this classic, beautifully designed text has been reinvented to provide the modern eye care practitioner with all the essential knowledge that they need in one volume.
- A prestigious list of internationally known experts has contributed chapters and Judith Morris is Consultant Editor for this the fifth edition.
- The book has been brought up to date to reflect modern day contact lens practice yet still provides the basic scientific foundations. From silicone hydrogels, orthoK and digital imaging to practice law, research projects and practical optics, all you need is included in one volume.
- Redesigned with numerous high quality line diagrams and clinical illustrations to further explain points brought out in the text.
- Refocused and tightened, the content has been overhauled to provide you with an essential touchstone for everyday practice.
- Erudite, definitive and comprehensive the book now concentrates on the evidence behind contact lens practice and enables you to make informed choices about the care you give to your patients.
- A bonus website provides you with a wealth of practice tools, illustrations, worked examples and calculators as well as helpful worked simulations and examples, plus training videos for further information.