Veterinary Radiography: A Workbook for Students, 1e
- Publish Date: 2006-03-17
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Suzanne Easton MSc BSc
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. Radiography can seem a daunting subject to tackle but this book provides an exciting and unique approach to revising a difficult subject. Each chapter introduces its topic with a list of learning objectives clearly pinpointing the essential information. A variety of exercises and activities take the student through a comprehensive revision programme and this book is an excellent complement to the veterinary nursing student's own study programme.
- A variety of exercises and activities help readers review key concepts.
- The interactive approach provides a fun new way to study this sometimes difficult subject.
- Mnemonics, hints, tips, and key points help readers with memory and recall for exam success.
- Includes diagrams and radiographs that users can annotate to reinforce learning.