Ethics, Law and the Veterinary Nurse, 1e
- Publish Date: 2006-10-11
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Sophie Pullen BSc(Hons) Cert Ed VN;Carol Gray BVMS MRCVS PGCertMedEd
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. Having an awareness of the law is an invaluable resource, especially for those in the veterinary field. Ethics, Law, and the Veterinary Nurse addresses the laws and ethics specifically related to veterinary nursing with knowledge. The book's expert authors use their experience in teaching and law to create an essential resource for veterinary nurses. Case examples illustrate various issues and highlight the relevance of these to everyday practice, plus the book covers regulation, representation, research ethics, and the Veterinary Surgeon's Act for a complete handbook to law and ethics as they relate to veterinary nursing.
- Created for veterinary nurses that deals with everyday situations in veterinary practice and relates them to the law and veterinary ethics.
- Supports the veterinary nursing curriculum at all levels as a complete reference on law and ethics.
- Clinical scenarios represent real-life situations and discuss the legal and ethical principles involved in different courses of action.
- Comprehensive coverage of ethics and law makes this book an essential reference for every veterinary nurse and veterinary practice.