Midwifery: Best Practice, Volume 3, 1e
- Publish Date: 2005-05-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Sara Wickham RM MA BA(Hons) PGCE(A)
Volume 3 in the Midwifery best practice series. This volume continues the theme of selecting the best of currently published material on pregnancy, labour and birth to provide a succinct review of key issues within midwifery. Additional original articles on selected topics have been included. Midwifery best practice is a unique series that has become essential reading on many midwifery courses.
- A practical reference source containing a wide range of articles, research and original material in an easily accessible format.
- Diverse opinions on selected topics provide a comprehensive resource for debate and discussion.
- Unique approach includes ideas on how to turn reading into professional development activities.
- Can be used in a group environment to stimulate critical thought and reflection.