Microsoft Project 2002 Bible
- Publish Date: 2002-05-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Elaine Marmel
The Project Bible is comprehensive, well organized, and appeals to beginners and project managers alike. I heartily recommend it.
-Roy Nierenberg, President, Experience In Software, Inc.
* Harness new enterprise-class project management functionality
* Unleash the power of the new SQL-based Microsoft Project Server 2002
* Empower your project teams with new collaboration tools
If Microsoft Project 2002 can do it, you can do it too . . .
Microsoft Project 2002 brings new enterprise-class collaboration functionality to the world's leading project management software. Organized the way you work, this comprehensive tutorial and reference delivers all the know-how you need to increase productivity and reduce costs on all your business projects with Project 2002. Special coverage of new features for collaboration, ease of use, and enterprise functionality will help you reap the full benefits of this powerful planning tool.
Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Microsoft Project 2002
* Plan your projects for maximum efficiency and cost savings
* Connect workgroups with e-mail or Web-based collaboration tools
* Organize, track, store, and share project details and documents
* Standardize project reporting and analysis across your organization
* Manage and allocate enterprise resources and personnel across multiple projects
* Gain insight through simulation and analysis tools
* Integrate Project with other applications and databases
* Develop custom Project applications for greater flexibility
Get ready-to-use Project sample files plus additional project management tools, including trial or demo versions of:
* Innate Timesheets and Innate Resource Manager
* Project Kickstart
* WBS Chart Pro
* PERT Chart EXPERT
* TimeSheet Professional
* Milestones Professional 2002
* MPX Translator