Secrets of Award-Winning Digital Artists: Creative Techniques and Insights for Photoshop?, Painter and More
- Publish Date: 2002-09-12
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jeremy Sutton;Daryl Wise
* This book is both instructional and inspirational.
* It features 50 full-color reproductions of the award-winning digital art from worldwide competitions, including Macworld, Seybold, and others, featuring some of the best artists in the international digital art community.
* The book's artwork was selected from thousands of entries by contest judges who are highly regarded in the digital art and computer graphics industry
* Each section includes one or more cutting-edge techniques that reveal the secrets behind the winning artwork.
* This book can be used an enjoyed for inspiration as well as for reference to scores of cutting-edge techniques for Photoshop, Painter and other leading graphic applications
* This book is equally useful for artists working on Macintosh and Windows platforms.