Photoshop CS Bible
- Publish Date: 2004-03-05
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Deke McClelland
I've learned more from Deke's Photoshop Bible than any Photoshop book, ever.
- Scott Kelby, President, National Association of Photoshop Professionals
When someone asks me something I don't know about Photoshop, I tell them to go read the Photoshop Bible. It does something no other book does - it tells you everything.
- Russell Preston Brown, Senior Creative Director, Adobe Systems
World-renowned Photoshop expert and Hall of Famer Deke McClelland has earned more than 20 industry awards and written over 60 books on computer graphics and design with more than 3 million copies in print. Now, in this thoroughly updated edition of his international bestseller, McClelland shows you how to master every aspect of Photoshop CS - from image-editing basics to new techniques for working with the File Browser, layer comps, Lens Blur, Match Color, the color replacement tool, customizable keyboard shortcuts, camera raw images, and more.
* Get creative with text on a path
* Give bad color the slip with the Match Color command
* Give images a colorful new look with the color replacement tool
* Create depth-of-field effects with the Lens Blur filter