Teach Yourself VISUALLY Dreamweaver MX 2004 (Visual Read Less, Learn More)
- Publish Date: 2004-02-27
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Janine Warner;Susannah Gardner
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and youll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 Dreamweaver MX 2004 tasks, from planning a Web site to editing browser lists, including using HTML, inserting multimedia files, adding dynamic content, and uploading your pages to a server.
Your series is the most precise, visually appealing and compelling to peruse. Kudos!
Margaret Rose Chmilar
(Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules