Teach Yourself VISUALLYMac OSX
- Publish Date: 2003-11-25
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Ruth Maran;Kelleigh Johnson
Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and youll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle scores of Mac OS X Panther tasks, like browsing the Web with Safari, managing fonts with Font Book, sending and receiving faxes on your computer, using iCal to track appointments, switching users quickly and easily, and much more.
I am an avid buyer and reader of the Visual series. These are the greatest computer books Ive seen.
Alex Diaz (Las Vegas, NV)
I just purchased my third Visual book (my first two are dog-eared now!) Once again, your product has surpassed my expectations. Keep up the wonderful work!
Tracey Moore (Memphis, TN)
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY sidebars offer practical tips and tricks
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules