Standard C++ Bible
- Publish Date: 2000-05-03
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Al Stevens;Clayton Walnum
This authoritative, comprehensive guide is your bible to Standard C++. Written for people at all levels of technological know-how, it may be used as a reference book or a tutorial. You'll appreciate the step-by-step instructions and clear explanations enhanced by icons, charts, and hundreds of screenshots. The tips, insights, and shortcuts that appear in each chapter will help you to
- Master C++ fundamentals, from data types to control statements.
- Create and work with C++ classes.
- Deploy encapsulation, polymorphism, and other object-oriented techniques.
- Streamline development with classes in the Standard C++ library.
- Make the most of STL classes for sequences, generic algorithms, and more.
- Get a leg up on advanced topics, such as namespaces, RTTI, and localization.
- Capitalize on type casting and other benefits of the ANSI/ISO standard.
A bonus CD-ROM contains a programmer's editor, the GCC compiler, an interactive source level debugger, and all source code from the book.
No matter where you are in your career, you'll find programming tools and techniques not published anywhere else. You'll see why the entire Bible series carries such an outstanding reputation when the Standard C++ Bible goes the distance for you.