Windows Scripting Secrets
- Publish Date: 2000-05-04
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Tobias Weltner
The most comprehensive book on the market, Windows Scripting Secrets uncovers the never-before-documented features and hidden system functions that make the new Windows Scripting Host a more powerful tool. The book includes more than 200 ready-to-use scripts, and the CD-ROM contains ready-to-use libraries and examples from the book, as well as numerous scripting tools.
A few of the insights inside include
* Kick-starting WSH and VBScripts
* Kidnapping and creating COM objects
* Tweaking your Registry, and monitoring system status
* Powering up with Kodak Imaging
* Running a Windows network with ADSI scripts
You can automate almost any system task or enhance your current functionality using the scripting solutions detailed here. From the CD-ROM, sample more than 450 scripts, or try looking for an answer in the fully searchable electronic version of the book.