Master Microsoft Access 2000 VISUALLY (Master Visually)
- Publish Date: 2000-02-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Curtis Frye
Microsoft Access is a tremendously versatile database program that lets you enter, organize, and sort information smoothly and efficiently. Master Microsoft Access 2000 VISUALLY, with 1,050 screenshots alongside step-by-step instructions, is the only resource you need to become a Microsoft Access 2000 expert. Get a grip on all of Microsoft Access' many features with this versatile title:
* Create custom forms and reports that make reading information from your databases pleasantly simple.
* Build tables, and enter, edit, find, and sort the data you store in them.
* Import, export, link, and print table data.
* Create macros and pivot tables.
* Conduct advanced queries.
* Create a project or an application.
* Customize toolbars and menus.
The bonus CD-ROM includes a searchable onscreen version of the book, as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 and EarthLink Internet access. It also offers trial versions of Norton Utilities, TalkWorks PRO 2.0, Microsoft FrontPage 2000, and WinZip 7.