Wills, Probate and Inheritance Tax for Dummies (UK Edition)
The easiest route to peace of mind for anyone concerned about the future of their estate. Covering all aspects of writing a will, it will also simplify the paperwork of probate (the task of administering someone elses will) and offer the reader advice on ensuring that their estate is tax efficient for their children.
This straight-talking guide covers all aspects of writing a will and keeping it up-to-date. It cuts through the legal jargon and gives practical advice on planning for inheritance tax, with tips on ways to reduce it. It also simplifies the process of probate for anyone whos dealing with someones estate.
Discover how to:
- Decide if a will is right for you.
- Value your assets
- Leave your home through a will
- Appoint executors and trustees
- Choose beneficiaries
- Draw up a DIY will
- Keep your will safe and up-to-date
- Revoke a will
- Work out how inheritance tax works and if youre liable to it
- Work through the probate process