Betty Crocker Dinner Made Easy with Rotisserie Chicken: Build a Meal Tonight! (Betty Crocker Books)
- Publish Date: 2004-08-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Betty Crocker Editors
Transform your store-bought bird into a complete homemade meal!
Whether serving the whole bird carved with delicious sides or cut-up to use in a quick-and-easy pizza, salad, casserole or pasta dish, rotisserie chicken is a lifesaver when you want to eat well in a hurry.
This book gives you loads of tempting ideas to help make the most of your rotisserie chicken. Making the whole bird the star of the meal? Then let it shine with a simple appetizer, side dish and dessert you can either pick up on the way home or put together quickly with ingredients from your fridge or pantry. There are plenty of easy dinner menus to get you started.
Or you can use the meat from your rotisserie chicken to make mealtime magic in delectable dishes like Garden Chicken and Fettucine, BBQ Chicken Pizza or Caribbean Chicken and Black Bean Salad. 125 tempting recipes give you lots of variety without lots of fuss-and with no messy roasting pans, cleanup is easy!
* Build a full meal around a whole chicken, with 12 complete menus ranging from a Family Night Dinner to a Casual Get-Together to Lunch for the Kids.
* Use your rotisserie chicken to make super soups, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, pasta, stews, casseroles and more-tasty recipes make it a snap.
* Discover tantalizing ethnic options like Greek Orzo Chicken and Asian Chicken Salad with Peanut-Soy Dressing-chicken never tasted so good!
* Get dinner ready on the fly-Wing It! tips with each recipe make a meal that's fast and full of flavor.