Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 (Teach Yourself (IDG))
- Publish Date: 2000-04-24
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Patricia Hartman
With modular spreads and a user-friendly design, Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 is easy to use. It gives you tasks to master and a wealth of tools that help you teach yourself VB6 quickly. Procedures are presented visually, step by step, so that you can integrate theory and practice as you go. A Personal Workbook section at the end of each chapter allows you to practice and reinforce what you've just taught yourself.
This Teach Yourself edition presents how to
* Master the VB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
* Debug and access your database.
* Design forms, menus, and controls.
* Use graphics and multimedia elements.
* Harness OLE, ActiveX components, and other advanced features.
When you're both the teacher and the student, Visual Basic can't get more basic!