101 Cool Smartphone Techniques: Covers Series 60 Phones from Nokia, Samsung, Siemens, Panasonic, Sendo, and More!
- Publish Date: 2005-02-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Dean Andrews
Heres how to get as smart as your phone
Your Series 60 smartphone is one really cool gadget. Heres how to take advantage of 101 reasons why they call it smart.
This is no boring users manual, but the key that unlocks tricks you never guessed your phone could do. Find out how to blacklist unwanted calls, set your camera features on fast draw so you never miss a shot, create your own ringtones, send video, encrypt data on your phone, install and remove software, and so much more.
- Get expert advice on buying a smartphone, configuring it, and transferring data from your old phone
- Send automatic text message responses to callers
- Replace your phones wallpaper with your own images
- Create an e-book you can read on your phone
- Quickly locate files and multimedia
- Super-size your caller ID
- Use shortcuts to fast-forward, rewind, or play back vodeo
- Connect to your PC via Bluetooth or infrared technology
- Lock your memory card and back up data stored there or in your phone memory
- Open Zip files on your phone