- Publish Date: 1999-11-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Jerry Bobrow Ph.D.
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
When you need a logical, easy-to-grasp guide to prepare for your important college-entrance exam, CliffsQuickReview ACT can help. This guide shows you exactly what to expect from the exam with explanations of every question type, tested and proven strategies, and a practice exam complete with explanations for every answer.
CliffsQuickReview ACT gives you access to the experience and insights of leading experts in the field of test preparation. Take advantage of their expertise by following this six-step approach:
- Be aware. Know as much as you possibly can about the exam before you walk in. This CliffsQuickReview gives you this important information in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Set a goal. Call some of the schools you're interested in and see what score you need to be accepted there. This guide includes charts to help you set your goal.
- Know the basic skills. This CliffsQuickReview will help you focus on which skills to review and will help you review those skills with practice questions and easy-to-follow, complete explanations.
- Understand the question types. This CliffsQuickReview carefully analyzes each type of question so that you'll understand how to focus on what is being asked.
- Learn strategies. This guide emphasizes strategies and techniques for answering each type of question and includes samples that show you what to look for and how to apply each strategy.
- Practice. This CliffsQuickReview includes a pracice exam with answers, complete explanations, and analysis charts to help you spot your strengths and weaknesses.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.