CliffsQuickReview Plant Biology
- Publish Date: 2001-01-24
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Patricia J Rand
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for a physics exam, or a concise reference for biology, CliffsQuickReview Plant Biology can help. This guide provides a valuable introduction to the concepts of roots, stems, leaves, flowers and fruit. In no time, you'll be ready to tackle other concepts in this book such as
- Cell division
- Energy and plant metabolism
- Plant evolution
- Fungi and viruses
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Plant geography
CliffsQuickReviewPlant Biology acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Keywords in boldface type.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.