Wrox's Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Starter Kit (Programmer to Programmer)
- Publish Date: 2006-02-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: F. Scott Barker
First, Barker explains how to install Visual C# 2005 Express Edition, which is included on the accompanying CD-ROM, and walks you through programming basics. You'll then learn how to build user interface elements in order to develop applications using Windows Forms. And you'll find out how to use data in your applications as you examine database concepts, data controls, SQL Server Express Edition features, and ADO.NET.
This starter kit provides you with all the tools you'll need to write your own programs in Visual C# 2005 Express Edition. It will help you quickly gain the skills to begin using C# so that you can produce software applications that have no limits.
What you will learn from this book
- The basics of programming in the Windows(r) environment
- How to take advantage of the visual tools within Visual C# 2005 Express Edition
- Ways to test and debug your applications so they run smoothly
- Techniques for working with ADO.NET classes
- Tips for incorporating SQL Server Express Edition features into your applications
- How to develop applications with Visual C# 2005 Express Edition using Windows Forms with Web Services and various useful controls including RichText and Web Browser
Who this book is for
This book is for first time programmers who want an easy way to delve into the exciting features of Visual C# 2005 Express Edition and begin creating their own customized applications.
Wrox Visual C# 2005 Express Edition Starter Kit gives you the software tools you need to get started. It also provides structured tutorials that walk you through all the techniques you need to begin programming right away. The accompanying CD-ROM includes Visual C# 2005 Express Edition.