Nikon D70 Digital Field Guide
- Binding: Paperback
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Congratulations! You have one of the most versatile, feature-rich digital SLRs on the market, and this full-color guide helps you make the most of it. Learn how to set up your Nikon D70 or D70s and adjust it for every subject and circumstance. Get professional advice on choosing lenses, composing more than twenty-five types of shots, even downloading and displaying your photos.
Wherever your imagination takes you, take this book along.
- Use the Quick Tour to get the feel of your camera right away
- Shift easily between semi-automatic and manual modes
- Work with flash and available lighting to achieve different effects
- Explore special lenses like macro, vibration reduction, and teleconverters
- Discover the secrets of perfect action, business, portrait, or nature photography
- Make downloading and editing problem-free