Windows XP MVP
- Publish Date: 2005-09-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: John Barnett;Curt Simmons;Alan Simpson;David Dalen
Ever wish you could hire a Windows XP expert? You just did.
If you use Windows XP at home or in a small business, you don't have the luxury of calling IT whenever you need help. But now, you can call on a Microsoft MVP and a team of highly qualified experts. They cover everything you might need to know about Windows XP--configuration, file management, digital media, Internet options, security, network set-up, and more. No complex theory here, just straightforward information about how to do what you want to do, with plenty of helpful tips and sidebars to make it even easier.
* Set up your desktop and menus for maximum convenience
* Install and manage additional hardware and software
* Work with your folders and files
* Create and manage dial-up and broadband Internet connections
* Configure and customize Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
* Build and manage wired or wireless networks
* Learn to use all the digital media applications
* Secure your system, translate error messages, and recover from a crash