GoldMine 8 For Dummies
- Publish Date: 2007-10-22
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Joel Scott
If you run a small business, you know how important customer relationship management, or CRM, can be to your bottom line. And you know it can be a bit daunting. Well, not with GoldMine and GoldMine 8 For Dummies!
GoldMine is business software designed to help you organize your contacts, track activities, schedule appointments, create reports that tell you how youre doing, and make accurate business projections. GoldMine 8 is completely revised to make it more useful than ever, once you get the hang of it. Thats where GoldMine For Dummies comes to the rescue! Written by an authorized GoldMine trainer, this guide shows you how to:
- Set up GoldMine 8 and customize it for your business
- Create, view, and update customer records
- Schedule activities and manage leads
- Monitor your marketing efforts and see whats working
- Predict sales based on past results
- Work with GoldMines e-mail system
- Organize and distribute information
- Access GoldMine from outside your office
- Integrate GoldMine with your company Web site
Even if youve used a previous version of GoldMine, youll find some big changes in this newest revision, but GoldMine 8 For Dummies makes it easy to get up to speed. When youve read this book and discovered how GoldMine can help you keep track of your clients, reduce costs, and improve efficiency, youll think youve hit the motherlode!