Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Publish Date: 2004-10-07
- Binding: Paperback
Now in its Fifth Edition, the leading clinical reference on pediatric and adolescent gynecology combines contemporary approaches to diagnosis with the latest medical and surgical management advice to help you address gynecologic problems in infants, children, and adolescents with confidence.
In this book, you'll discover expert perspectives from a multidisciplinary array of contributorsmany of whom helped to define pediatric gynecology as a specialty. As mentioned in the foreword from Dr. Barbieri, Simply put, this is the best book about pediatric and adolescent gynecology. If you plan on owning one textbook on pediatric and adolescent gynecology this is the classic.
Clinically focused coverage, in a format that's easy to use...
- Broad-based coverage helps you address the full spectrum of common and rare problems encountered in pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
- Outstanding algorithms and tables provide quick and practical guideposts to accurate diagnosis.
- More than 400 illustrations, including 8 pages of full-color plates, deliver the visual guidance needed to recognize key pathologic features and to refine your diagnosis.
- Abundant case examples help you put basic principles into action.
- Up-to-date references provide a comprehensive review of the current literature and guide further research.
New to this Edition...
- Cutting-edge information on urology and complementary and alternative medicine broadens your therapeutic options and helps you answer commonly asked questions about herbal and other remedies.
- Expanded coverage of surgical techniques helps you correct structural abnormalities of the reproductive tract.
Discover the expert clinical guidance you need to diagnose and manage gynecologic problems in children and adolescents. Order your copy of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Fifth Edition today!