A Clinical Guide to Pediatric Infectious Disease (Recall Series)
- Publish Date: 2004-09-13
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Donald Janner MD
The ideal time-saver for the busy clinician at the front lines of pediatric care, this handy guide delivers a practical how-to perspective on diagnosis and treatment for a range of commonly encountered infections.
Broad-based material helps you meet the challenges of a range of infectious disease statesfrom otitis media, sinusitis, and urinary tract infection...to hepatitis, cervical adenitis, pediatric tuberculosis, pneumonia, catheter infection, and more.
Let these dynamic features guide your diagnostic and treatment choices...
- Clinically essential material on specific drugs and dosages helps you select the best treatment for each patient, and alerts you to potentially hazardous dosing errors and drug interactions.
- Section on accurate interpretation of laboratory tests outlines proper interpretive technique for a range of common tests and helps hone your diagnostic skills.
- Consistent chapter template allows you to locate needed information quickly.
- Coverage of infection control in organ transplant recipients helps you meet the special needs of this patient population.
- Convenient size makes this an ideal quick-consult at the bedside, in the lab, or in the office.
Diagnose and treat childhood infections with confidence...Order your copy today!