Online Study Guide to Accompany Essentials of Pediatric Nursing
- Publish Date: 2007-12-28
- Binding: CD-ROM
- Author: Theresa Kyle MSN CPNP
This robust online study guide is designed to accompany Kyle's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing textbook. It helps reinforce what you have learned while providing abundant opportunities for self-paced learning, feedback, and review. Also, it lets you practice critical elements of pediatric nursing using unique exercises and video clips.
- Variety of knowledge-based questions, including true/false, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple-choice, that are based on every chapter.
- Video vignettes that provide you with viewable clips as well as related short-answer questions to assess your comprehension of the material. Also, application-level questions that require critical thinking.
- NCLEX-style questions to provide you with even more opportunity to test your understanding.
- Only works with an online course manager: WebCT, Blackboard, and thePoint.
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
- 64 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer 5.5 and above
- Flash Player 8.0
- Flash MX plugin
- Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600 (16 bit color)