Stedman's Plastic Surgery, ENT & Dentistry Words (Stedman's Word Books)
- Publish Date: 2005-06-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Stedman's
Now containing more than 85,000 up-to-date terms and phrases, Stedman's Plastic Surgery, ENT & Dentistry Words, Fourth Edition is the most comprehensive and authoritative reference in the field, meeting the needs of both beginning and experienced medical transcriptionists and medical language specialists.
This valuable new edition covers both common and hard-to-find terminology related to plastic, reconstructive, cosmetic, eyelid, ENT, dental, maxillofacial, and oral surgery and liposculpture. Stedman's has also incorporated terms that customers felt were missing from previous editions.
In this Fourth Edition you'll find
- Coverage of a broad range of essential topics: aesthetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, postsurgical reconstructive treatment, postaccident and post-trauma treatment, otorhinolaryngology, head and neck surgery, maxillofacial surgery, bronchoesophagology, communicative disorders, dentistry, oral surgery, radiography, dental photography, orthodontics, endodontics, pedodontics, prosthodontics, and periodonticsall in one resource!
- An expanded appendix, including anatomical illustrations, with new, accurate, and more-detailed images to enhance meaning and retention of selected terms
- New Sample Reports and Common Terms by Procedure
- Revised and expanded Drugs by Indication section
- And time-saving features like A-Z organization, with cross-referencing by first and last word!
Stedman's Plastic Surgery, ENT & Dentistry Words, Fourth Edition is also available on CD-ROM. See CD-ROMs listing for details.