Understanding Arthritis Spanish: Entendiendo la artritis
- Publish Date: 2007-02-16
- Binding: Wall Chart
- Author: Anatomical Chart Company
Now available in Spanish, our Understanding Arthritischart illustrates in detail the main joints affected by osteoarthritis (OA)
and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Close-up detailed illustrations show the following:
Osteoarthritis of the left hand and wrist,righthip, and rightknee
Rheumatoid arthritis of the right hand and wrist, lefthip and leftknee
narrowing of joint space
erosion of cartilage
erosion of bone
pannus tissue in joints affected by RA
The chart also points out on human figures the other areas affected by OA and RA. It describes these common forms of arthritis and other types of arthritic diseases such as fibromyalgia, gout, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, bursitis, and tendonitis. It also lists common symptoms of arthritis.
Laminated and paperversions are available in English and Spanish.
Made in USA
- 20 x 26 heavy weight paperlaminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587793868
- 20 x 26 heavy weightpaper ISBN 9781587793851
- 20 x 26 heavy weight paperlaminated with grommets at top corners Spanish ISBN 9780781773034
- 20 x 26 heavy weightpaper Spanish ISBN 9780781773027