JNCIP: Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional Study Guide
- Publish Date: 2003-02-18
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Harry Reynolds
Here's the book you need to prepare for the hands-on JNCIP exam, CERT-JNCIP-M, from Juniper Networks. Written by the Juniper Network trainer who helped develop the exam, this Study Guide provides the information and insights you need to approach the challenging JNCIP hands-on lab with confidence.
Authoritative coverage of all test objectives, including:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting router operation
- Upgrading and backing up JUNOS
- Monitoring traffic loads
- Configuring a variety of interfaces, including Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, and HDLC
- Configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting OSPF
- Working with IS-IS
- Manipulating IBGP routing
- Monitoring EBGP operation
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.