Acrobat 6 and PDF Solutions
- Publish Date: 2004-02-16
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Taz Tally;Taz Tally Ph.D.
If Taz writes a book, I can tell you this--I WANT IT!
Scott Kelby, President, National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP)
With Acrobat 6, Adobe has delivered a vastly improved product that streamlines and fortifies document exchange using PDF. Rich with sophisticated new features and an enhanced interface, Acrobat 6 gives business, creative, engineering, and now prepress professionals greater control over high-quality document exchange and review.
Acrobat 6 and PDF Solutions offers expert instruction on putting this complex tool to good use. With his characteristic enthusiasm, acclaimed instructor and author Taz Tally introduces you to key features and techniques, then leads you through real-world tutorials that reinforce the material. In addition to a complete tour of Acrobat 6, you get an in-depth guide to creating PDF documents and working with Distiller and other PDF creation workflows. Productivity tips and automations throughout help you work faster and more accurately.
Inside, you'll discover the ins and outs of Acrobat Standard and Professional versions, including how to:
* Implement an effective PDF workflow
* Create catalogs, e-books, multimedia presentations, and web pages from your documents
* Build PDF order forms with specially formatted data-entry fields
* Set up collaborative review of documents
* Control access to and use of your PDFs
* Edit text and graphics in PDF files
* Use PDFs and Acrobat with Photoshop
* Control import and export of PDF contents
* Run preflight and on-screen proofing on PDFs
* And more!