Flash MX 2004 Savvy(tm)
- Publish Date: 2003-12-16
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Ethan Watrall;Norbert Herber;Sybex
savvy n. Practical know-how
Both new and experienced Flash users need plenty of help mastering these versatile, powerful applications. Whichever group you belong to, Flash MX 2004 Savvy gives you the resources you need to advance your skills. This means clear explanations, real-world examples, and carefully crafted tutorials in which you'll learn the full range of Flash techniques. You'll find in-depth introductions to the features new to Flash MX 2004 and Flash MX Professional 2004: Timeline Effects, the expanded components library, built-in project management tools, and more.
Designed so you can work your way from front to back or focus on the topics most important to you, this book helps you understand why Flash works as it does and how to meet the demands of your Flash-based projects. Coverage includes:
- Content creation: painting and drawing, text manipulation, reusable content, interactive slideshow presentations, content for the Pocket PC
- ActionScript: manual scripting, movie clip management and parameter control--plus a complete ActionScript Reference on the CD
- Interactivity: interface elements and controllers, new Flash components, new ActionScript behaviors
- Audio integration: synchronization, compression schemes, implementing interactive audio
- Media integration: with Director, with CD-ROM content, with 3D animation, with full-motion and streaming video
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.