Mastering AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005
- Publish Date: 2004-06-11
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: George Omura
Omura's explanations are concise, his graphics are excellent, and his examples are practical.
The Definitive CAD Resource Updated for 2005
Mastering AutoCAD 2005 and AutoCAD LT 2005 is a fully updated edition of Omura's enduring masterpiece. Once again, he delivers the most comprehensive and comprehensible coverage for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT users including information on the Sheet Set Manager, field command, table tool and the software's other productivity enhancers. If you've never used AutoCAD, the tutorial approach and step-by-step instruction will help you get started right away. If you're an AutoCAD veteran, in-depth explanations of AutoCAD's newest and most advanced features will help you become an AutoCAD expert. Whatever your experience, however you use AutoCAD, you'll refer to this indispensable resource again and again.
- Finding your way around the AutoCAD interface
- Creating and developing an AutoCAD drawing
- Keeping track of your projects with the new sheet set manager
- Importing spreadsheets and editing tables with the new Table tool
- Updating text automatically with the new field command
- Controlling your drawings' printed output
- Discovering hidden features
- Mastering the 3D modeling and rendering process
- Customizing AutoCAD
- Linking drawings to databases and spreadsheets
- Managing custom symbols
- Securing and authenticating your files
- Aligning and coordinating Layout views
- Using Publish to share files with non-AutoCAD users
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.