CCSP: Complete Study Guide (642-501, 642-511, 642-521, 642-531, 642-541)
- Publish Date: 2005-04-01
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Todd Lammle;Wade Edwards;Tom Lancaster;Justin Menga;Eric Quinn;Jason Rohm;Carl Timm;Bryant G. Tow
The Most Comprehensive and Current CCSP Self-Study Solution on the Market!
Here's the comprehensive and economical self-study solution that will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to approach the CCSP exams with confidence. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the reputation as the leading publisher for certification study guides, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on securing Cisco internetworks
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
And of course, you'll find in-depth coverage of all official objectives for all five exams required for the CCSP:
- 642-501: Securing Cisco IOS Networks
- 642-511: Cisco Secure VPN
- 642-521: Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced
- 642-531: Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System
- 642-541: Cisco SAFE Implementation
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.