WORLD LITERATURE STUDENT WORKBOOK
- Publish Date: 2006-06-30
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: AGS Secondary
In World Literature, clear, focused lessons give students the opportunity to explore the works of culturally diverse writers from around the globe. Complete works and excerpts in this newly revised and expanded text are carefully chosen to appeal to students and enrich their understanding of a variety of literary genres.
From Chinese and Haitian folktales to expressionist drama and humor, the improved World Literature text and strong support materials enhance students understanding of literature.
*Lexile level of instructional content is 710; Lexile levels of individual text selections range from 740 to 1620.
- All literature selections are unadapted
- ELL/ESL appropriate
- Applies research-based learning and teaching strategies
- Features new selections, updated content, and improved instructional design
- Focuses on literary terms and language arts skills from state standards
- Provides graphic organizers, highlights key terms, and stimulates critical thinking