From Every Angle
- Publish Date: 2000-08-01
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: CSS Publishing Company
This package offers a complete set of resources for year-round planning and execution of a successful stewardship campaign. It includes:
* Best Stewardship Sermons -- Nineteen outstanding meditations on stewardship from preachers of many denominations. The messages have been penned by such premier authors as Alex Gondola, Elaine Ward, John Wurster, Edward Bowen, John Brokhoff, and T.A. Kantonen.
* Temple Talks (Peterson) -- A set of six brief sketches that provide a lighthearted, non-threatening way to subtly remind congregations of the purpose of stewardship. The conversational scenes are a perfect way of keeping stewardship at the forefront of congregational life without seeming to be heavy-handed.
* Nuggets (with an emphasis on stewardship) -- A gold mine of quips, quotes, stories, and pithy sayings about stewardship that are great for use in newsletters, on bulletin boards, or as illustrations in sermons and speeches.
* Children's Object Lessons on Stewardship (Runk) -- Eleven lively, captivating children's messages featuring simple objects and a different letter each week teach youngsters about this often difficult subject. When the series is complete, the letters will spell out the word stewardship. Excellent for worship services or Sunday school, the lessons focus children's attention on the gifts of God (and their response). Stewardship is examined through the concepts of Action, Direction, Earth, Home, Inheritance, Portion, Responsibility, Steward, Sacrifice, Treasure, and Willing.
* Stewardship Committee Agendas (Runk) -- Twelve monthly agendas with detailed plans that will help stewardship committees take a systematic approach to their task of developing new leadership and increasing participation in and financial support for the programs of the church.
* Stewardship Emphasis: How to Plan, Organize, and Conduct (Joyce) -- A detailed handbook for leading a successful stewardship campaign through advance planning and eager congregational support. Especially effective for smaller and medium-sized congregations, it's a must-have resource for every stewardship committee member.
* Sunday School Stewardship Emphasis (Joyce) -- This how-to book offers several approaches for getting young children and teens started early in understanding stewardship and participating in the life of the parish.
* A Family Decides: Three Dramatic Scenes on Stewardship (Joyce) -- Church members will love getting involved in stewardship through the presentation of these brief sketches. Humorous and effective, these insightful pieces are perfect for getting stewardship callers off to an enthusiastic start before they make their contacts.