Sclerotherapy: Treatment of Varicose and Telangiectatic Leg Veins
- Publish Date: 1991-07-14
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Mitchel P. Goldman
This 4th edition continues to provide the comprehensive coverage you've come to expect, of all aspects of sclerotherapy and surgical treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins. It has been completely revised, with all figures and drawings now in full color. Packed with everything you need to know about sclerotherapy, this classic reference provides extensive discussions of the latest techniques, solutions, and possible complications. The practical instructions contained in the book are now complimented by a professionally produced DVD which demonstrates all of the techniques.
- Adds a new international editor for a more global perspective.
- Includes a new DVD demonstrating the techniques described in the book.
- Contains new chapters on Endovenous Radiofrequency Ablation of Venous Insuffiency and on Foam Sclerotherapy to give you the latest information on these rapidly evolving areas.
- Expands coverage of lasers and updates anatomical terms to comply with latest International Anatomical Classification.
- Incorporates new algorithms to expedite clinical decision making.
- Contains a chapter on starting and running Sclerotherapy practice.
- Covers both medical and surgical treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins.
- Includes case studies in every chapter as a useful reference tool.