- Publish Date: 1990-03-23
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Thomas P. Habif
Completely revised and updated, the 4th Edition of this popular reference presents a wealth of new features to enable readers to identify, treat, and manage skin diseases more easily than ever. Atlas-like guidance, complemented with detailed, diagnostic text, combine to offer readers a user-friendly resource they'll consult again and again. Also available as a separate website and e-dition package, this book is widely recognized as the world's leading dermatologic manual.
- Outstanding photographs of virtually every common skin disorder.
- Features a team of world-renown editors and contributors.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.
- Includes a special section featuring dermatoscopy images and diagnostic techniques for the diagnosis of melanoma and other pigmented lesions.
- Features more than 200 new images as well as new management algorithms, making diagnosis and treatment much more efficient.
- Organizes disease information with an alphabetical listing on the inside front and back covers, allowing for quick access to specific guidance.