Social Work ASWB Advanced Generalist Practice Test: 170 Questions to Identify Knowledge Gaps
- Publish Date: 2017-12-05
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Dawn Apgar PhD LSW ACSW
Written by a highly-respected social work educator rather than an unknown at a test preparation company, this full-length practice test with answers and rationales covers all the content areas of the updated 2018 ASWB Advanced Generalist exam. A valuable diagnostic tool to improve test success, the 170 questions mirror the exam in length, structure, and content. Reviewers applaud the books test-taking strategies for each question which are based on the authors extensive knowledge of the exam. In-depth rationales for correctly answering each question help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving. Additional test taking tips make this book an invaluable resource for those who want to pass the ASWB Advanced Generalist Exam on the first attempt!
- Updated to reflect ASWBs revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
- Written by a renowned social work educator who has helped thousands of test takers pass the exam through her invaluable workshops.
- A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB Advanced Generalist Exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers.
- Test-taking strategies for each question along with the detailed rationale for the correct answer help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving.
- Questions are distinct from those in the authors Social Work ASWB Advanced Generalist Exam Guide, Second Edition.
- Can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Social Work ASWB Advanced Generalist Exam Guide, Second Edition.
- Students applaud the invaluable tips for how to read and answer each question and assess ones learning style which provide a powerful diagnostic tool and help foster exam confidence.
- The Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) are identified for each question so test-takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
- An evaluation of results helps readers identify the content areas and competencies that need further study.